As the saying goes...

Was ist wichtig im Leben ist Leben, und nicht das Ergebnis des Lebens.
What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meine Visitenkarte

Last Dienstag, eine Hausaufgabe was given by Frau Arroyo. Die Hausaufgabe was to make eine Visitenkarte. I actually thought it was for Mittwoch but I was absent on that day to finish/cram my take home exam for a major subject XD so I wasn't able to bring them on Donnerstag. Because of that, I wasn't able to actively participate in the activity with the real Germans. :-( But it's okay because it was really fun. By the way, here's meine Visitenkarte. --- Denglisch, haha

(Since I posted this one online and others might see it, I would just like to note that I am not connected to Institut für Sozialforschung and Goethe Universität in any way. This Visitenkarte was just used for an in-class activity.)

:-)

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I love that you're starting to use 'Denglisch'. It's a good way to get yourself used to writing about everyday things in German. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts