As the saying goes...

Was ist wichtig im Leben ist Leben, und nicht das Ergebnis des Lebens.
What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wie heißen Sie?

Guten Tag, everyone!

At least, I now know how to greet people. And, aside from greeting, I also learned how to introduce myself, introduce others, state my country of origin, state others' country of origin, say where I live, say where others' live and say "nice to meet you" in German. Plus, I can now ask for someone's name, ask for someone's country of origin and ask where one lives also in German. So, I'll introduce myself... in German.

"Mein name ist JC Tolentino. Ich komme aus den Philippinen. Ich wohne in Quezon City."

I really hope that this will be a good start between me and the German language.

Tschüß!

1 comment:

  1. Auf Deutsch, 'name' would have to be 'Name', as all nouns are capitalized. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts